Centre formulates action plan to promote exports of millets and value-added products of millets.
Posted On: 10 NOV 2022 2:34PM by PIB Delhi
India’s agricultural and processed food products export up by 25% to USD 13771 million in Q2 of the current fiscal (2022-23) compared to the same period last year.
Posted On: 02 NOV 2022 2:45PM by PIB Delhi
Apricot export under Ladakh Produce brand receives fillip from centre.
Posted On: 14 SEP 2022 6:20PM by PIB Delhi
Buyer Seller Meet organised by APEDA, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, to promote Dragon Fruit export.
Posted On: 19 AUG 2022 6:55PM by PIB Delhi
APEDA organises farming demonstrations and farm training for students; Initiative is part of National Education Policy.
Posted On: 09 JUL 2022 7:20PM by PIB Delhi
To boost export of Mangoes, APEDA organizes 8-day-long mango festival in Bahrain.
Posted On: 14 JUN 2022 5:32PM by PIB Delhi
APEDA organizes International Buyer Seller Meet at Leh for boosting export of Apricots and other agri products of UT of Ladakh.
Posted On: 14 JUN 2022 5:55PM by PIB Delhi
- Import and Export Policy.
- Hand book of procedures.
- World directory of trade promotion org. and foreign trade bodies.
- Vegetable research with special reference to hybrid technology in the AsiaPacific region.
- Seed marketing.
- Potato production and consumption in developing countries.
- Compendium of food consumption statistics from household surveys in developing countries : Africa.
- Quality declared seed : Technical guidelines or standards and procedures.
- Tissue culture of selected tropical fruit plants.
- Sustainable agriculture in India. View All